Chiok Li Wei
Li Wei graduated from the National University of Malaysia (UKM) in 2014 and joined Azman Davidson & Co as a legal associate in 2016.
- Representing financial institutions in debt recovery actions and assisting in defending actions brought against financial institutions for negligence
- Involved in drafting various commercial agreements – including shareholders’ agreements – for corporate companies
- Undertook legal due diligence review work in connection with the listing of a company on the LEAP market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and other fundraising exercises by public listed companies
- Involved in Corporate and Commercial transactions including due diligence exercises, drafting of agreements and corporate advisory matters.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 261
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLB (UKM) (2014)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2015)