Goh Chin How
Goh Chin How was called to the Malaysian Bar in July, 2013. He chambered at Azman Davidson & Co and joined the firm in August, 2013.
Experience & Career Highlights
- Acted as a junior counsel in construction arbitration.
- Part of the legal team which rendered advices to the contractor in relation to the construction of the tallest building in Malaysia.
- Conducted litigation cases which involved building construction and engineering issues.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 126
Areas of Practice
- Construction Law
- General Litigation
- LLB (Hons) (Malaya) (2012)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2013)